Ecommerce Manager job responsibilities
- Budget Effectively.
- Design and Execute Roadmaps.
- Developing Schedules and Timescales.
- Developing SEO/PPC Strategy/Marketing Plans.
- Incorporate Best Practices.
- Monitor web analytics and internal data sources.
- Overseeing Design and Developments of Website.
- Prepare reports and analyse conversion numbers.
- Quality Control and Assurance.
- Supervise all activities and product development.
- Team Management and Progress Monitoring.
- Work closely with web development and technical teams.
Ecommerce Sales Manager job responsibilities
- Actively participate in scheduled internal weekly and annual sales meetings, prepare relevant and beneficial information in advance to be shared.
- Build a trust and foster a relationship to be recognized as a premium eCommerce supplier.
- Collaborate with your sales peers, design teams and management to ensure that you are offering the very best assortment to the customer.
- Conceptualize digital marketing initiatives, analyze data and measure results.
- Conduct extensive online research, at all times understanding marketing and sales strategies from all major eCommerce retailers.
- Create and manage product descriptions for online marketplace platforms.
- Develop eCommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets.
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth.
eCommerce Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) tracked and managed real-time are a pivotal means to ensure business success. e-Tailing or eCommerce business process models are the customer acquisition and retention, brand marketing, and sales mechanism of the present and future.
The following core competencies specific to the eCommerce platform need to be measured: sales growth and customer conversion metrics, cost of goods sold, cart abandonment rate, bounce rate, customer lifetime value, revenue per visitor, and so on.
These metrics are measured and tracked by the eCommerce sales manager and eCommerce manager related to the success of the eCommerce business model.