DISC – Conscientiousness – Higher scores indicate accurate, precise, detail-oriented and conscientious work ethics
- Detail oriented towards the work being accomplished.
- Cautious with both work and communication.
- Objective reasoning attitude.
- Exacting standards towards the work being delivered.
DISC – Dominance – Higher scores indicate dominance in behaviour
- Sees the big picture to decide on the course of action.
- Holds strong opinions that generally do not change.
- Accepts challenges when faced with a problem that requires a solution.
- Determined to find a solution to the problem at hand at any cost.
DISC – Influence – Higher scores indicate social ease, and interacting with others in an open and expressive way.
- Likes to collaborate and work within a team framework.
- Persuasive in getting his point across to the team.
- Optimistic with an assumption towards a positive outcome.
- Prefer speaking over listening.
DISC – Steadiness – Higher scores indicate Openness, but low in Assertiveness
- Calm approach to working together towards a common goal.
- Consultative with teammates for important decisions and strategy.
- Resists changes in process and structure.
- Supports actions once the team has decided on an approach.