Data & Reporting Analyst job responsibilities
- Analyze data to look for consistencies and recurring themes.
- Collaboration with Account Teams on all aspects of report creation, incl. deadlines, deliverables, edits, recommendations.
- Develop and perform data mining & exploration.
- Identify, analyze and interpretation of client campaign data.
- Investigate and analyze data problems and issues.
- Provide recommendations on campaign performance improvements, based on client data and industry standards.
- Work with Account Managers on finalization of reports.
Senior Business Analyst job responsibilities
- Ensure products entering the User Acceptance Testing phase are built to specification and are of a high quality.
- Identify and investigate commercial or opensource options which may offer a more effective solution to some or all of the requirements.
- Identify overlapping requirements/processes across the existing and upcoming software portfolio.
- Investigate, record, analyse and confirm system requirements and business processes.
- Make recommendations to the Business Improvement Team and Application Development Team Leader for business processes requiring refinement.
- Make recommendations to the system owner and Application Development Team Leader on the value, feasibility and impact of the system requirements.
- Manage a variety of tasks concurrently and show flexibility of work patterns in order to meet time frames and delivery.
Business Analyst job responsibilities
- Assess the feasibility of the recommended solution from a business perspective.
- Assess the impact of the solution on various stakeholders.
- Ensure that the solution development team understands the problem and the solution.
- Manage changes to business requirements and carry out an impact analysis.
Market Research Analyst job responsibilities
- Aided Brand Awareness – Evaluate consumers’ ability to recognize a brand.
- Brand Image – Find out the impression consumers have of a brand.
- Celebrity Analysis – See which celebrity is associated with your image.
- Customer Effort Score – Track the customer experience with a brand.
- Customer Satisfaction Score – Measure customer satisfaction.
- Net Promoter Score – Evaluate customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Purchase Intention – Forecast future customer purchasing behavior.
- Unaided Brand Awareness – Measure the active brand recall.
- Usage Intention – Get insights on a new product potential.
- Willingness To Pay – Analyze the price range of a future product.