Data & Reporting Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Analyze data to look for consistencies and recurring themes.
- Collaboration with Account Teams on all aspects of report creation, incl. deadlines, deliverables, edits, recommendations.
- Develop and perform data mining & exploration.
- Identify, analyze, and interpretation of client campaign data.
- Investigate and analyze data problems and issues.
- Provide recommendations on campaign performance improvements, based on client data and industry standards.
- Work with Account Managers on the finalization of reports.
Senior Business Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Ensure products entering the User Acceptance Testing phase are built to specification and are of high quality.
- Identify and investigate commercial or opensource options which may offer a more effective solution to some or all of the requirements.
- Identify overlapping requirements/processes across the existing and upcoming software portfolio.
- Investigate, record, analyse, and confirm system requirements and business processes.
- Make recommendations to the Business Improvement Team and Application Development Team Leader for business processes requiring refinement.
- Make recommendations to the system owner and Application Development Team Leader on the value, feasibility, and impact of the system requirements.
- Manage a variety of tasks concurrently and show the flexibility of work patterns in order to meet time frames and delivery.
Business Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Assess the feasibility of the recommended solution from a business perspective.
- Assess the impact of the solution on various stakeholders.
- Ensure that the solution development team understands the problem and the solution.
- Manage changes to business requirements and carry out an impact analysis.
Market Research Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Aided Brand Awareness – Evaluate consumers’ ability to recognize a brand.
- Brand Image – Find out the impression consumers have of a brand.
- Celebrity Analysis – See which celebrity is associated with your image.
- Customer Effort Score – Track the customer experience with a brand.
- Customer Satisfaction Score – Measure customer satisfaction.
- Net Promoter Score – Evaluate customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Purchase Intention – Forecast future customer purchasing behavior.
- Unaided Brand Awareness – Measure the active brand recall.
- Usage Intention – Get insights on a new product potential.
- Willingness To Pay – Analyze the price range of a future product.
The business analyst’s core function within the organization is to ensure that the organization’s business processes are functioning optimally and the organization is meeting its stated goals and aims. It is vital to determine patterns and trends across all sectors of the organization and to take proactive measures to ensure the company remains competitive.
Key Performance Areas to be measured (in real-time) include the data analysis methodology implementation, the streamlining and optimization of business processes, the evaluation and implementation of commercial (or open-source) software, and the measurement of the organization’s market penetration, customer satisfaction, and brand awareness scores.