- Collaboration – Takes initiative in offering assistance and helping team members.
- Customer-Focus – Puts internal or external customer needs and the customer experience at the forefront of decisions.
- Innovation – Seeks new ideas and creates innovative solutions to improve products, services, and business processes to add value. Is oriented towards change and challenges the standard.
- Ownership – Follows through on responsibilities for role and to team members. Establishes a high level of trust, dependability, accountability, and integrity.
- Passion – Is passionate about what we create and how their work contributes to our collective success. Exhibits positive outlook towards challenges and maintains a positive attitude.
- Respect – Always treats colleagues and customers respectfully. Acknowledges contributions and achievements from others and enhances team morale by showing empathy for team members challenges.
- Demonstrates leadership capability.
- Earns confidence and respect.
- Enjoys the collaborative process and willingly engages others.
- Maintains positive attitude.
- Utilizes team members effectively.
- Welcomes feedback and critique from others.
- Works hard to create and openly share plans and ideas.
- Works well in a team.
- Actively shares knowledge with others.
- Adapts to required changes in work environment and projects.
- Continues self development.
- Helps develops others.
- Maintains knowledge of situations faced by the company.
- Maintains required job skills.
- Strives to learn new skills and stay current on industry trends.
- Actively works to earn the trust and respect of customers in order to build superior relationships.
- Always hit deadlines, aware of deadlines.
- Always monitoring the scope of a project to avoid creep.
- Demonstrates a thorough and holistic understanding of customers’ needs.
- Demonstrates to their team the importance of excellent client handling skills through the behaviours they role model.
- Proactive in updating clients, sending reminders and requesting outstanding issues.
- Sets realistic expectations with customers and delivers on commitments.
- Actively leads by example and champions diversity in everyday actions and decisions.
- Encourages individuals to take on stretching challenges and new responsibilities.
- Identifies opportunities for the team to develop in-line with the needs of the business.
- Manages good and poor performance effectively and confidently.
- Provides a balance of direction and empowerment to enable the team to grow.
- Provides the right level of support to empower people to take accountability in their work.
- Provides timely and constructive feedback.
- Sets clear, challenging and measurable goals so that people know what is expected of them.
- Ambition/Drive for Success
- Communication Skills
- Reliability & Dependability
Execution & Excellence
- Excellence – Does staff demonstrate high levels of excellence in their work
- Execution – How well is the staff executing he/her projects? Are they flawless or are they fraught with issues and errors?
- Problem Solving – Does the staff demonstrates high problem solving attitude? How well does he/she solve problems that occur in the course of work
- Task & Project Management – How well has the staff been able to capture, keep track off, breakdown into individual tasks, ensure follow up and timely completion of their Projects
The KPI or Key Performance Indicator measurement of the implementation of an organization’s core values (or soft skills) is a vital part ensuring business success. KPIs that need to be measured in this context include staff teamwork and collaboration, customer support KPIs, employee innovation, ownership of roles and responsibilities, organizational competencies, respect between team members and the employee-management relationship, and communication skills.
Real-time KPI tracking allows senior management to identify toxic short- and medium-term trends to develop positive strategies to improve the work environment and atmosphere before they result in long-term crises and negatively impact the organizational culture.