Core Values (Quantitative)
- Collaboration – Takes initiative in offering assistance and helping team members.
- Customer-Focus – Puts internal or external customer needs and the customer experience at the forefront of decisions.
- Innovation – Seeks new ideas and creates innovative solutions to improve products, services, and business processes to add value. Is oriented towards change and challenges the standard.
- Ownership – Follows through on responsibilities for role and to team members. Establishes a high level of trust, dependability, accountability, and integrity.
- Passion – Is passionate about what we create and how their work contributes to our collective success. Exhibits positive outlook towards challenges and maintains a positive attitude.
- Respect – Always treats colleagues and customers respectfully. Acknowledges contributions and achievements from others and enhances team morale by showing empathy for team members challenges.
- Demonstrates leadership capability.
- Earns confidence and respect.
- Enjoys the collaborative process and willingly engages others.
- Maintains positive attitude.
- Utilizes team members effectively.
- Welcomes feedback and critique from others.
- Works hard to create and openly share plans and ideas.
- Works well in a team.
Overall development (Quantitative)
- Actively shares knowledge with others.
- Adapts to required changes in work environment and projects.
- Continues self development.
- Helps develops others.
- Maintains knowledge of situations faced by the company.
- Maintains required job skills.
- Strives to learn new skills and stay current on industry trends.
Customer focus (Quantitative)
- Actively works to earn the trust and respect of customers in order to build superior relationships.
- Always hit deadlines, aware of deadlines.
- Always monitoring the scope of a project to avoid creep.
- Demonstrates a thorough and holistic understanding of customers’ needs.
- Demonstrates to their team the importance of excellent client handling skills through the behaviours they role model.
- Proactive in updating clients, sending reminders and requesting outstanding issues.
- Sets realistic expectations with customers and delivers on commitments.
Team management (Quantitative)
- Actively leads by example and champions diversity in everyday actions and decisions.
- Encourages individuals to take on stretching challenges and new responsibilities.
- Identifies opportunities for the team to develop in-line with the needs of the business.
- Manages good and poor performance effectively and confidently.
- Provides a balance of direction and empowerment to enable the team to grow.
- Provides the right level of support to empower people to take accountability in their work.
- Provides timely and constructive feedback.
- Sets clear, challenging and measurable goals so that people know what is expected of them.
Organizational Competencies (Quantitative)
- Ambition/Drive for Success
- Communication Skills
- Reliability & Dependability
Execution & Excellence (Quantitative)
- Excellence – Does staff demonstrate high levels of excellence in their work
- Execution – How well is the staff executing he/her projects? Are they flawless or are they fraught with issues and errors?
- Problem Solving – Does the staff demonstrates high problem solving attitude? How well does he/she solve problems that occur in the course of work
- Task & Project Management – How well has the staff been able to capture, keep track off, breakdown into individual tasks, ensure follow up and timely completion of their Projects