- Ambition/Drive for Success
- Communication Skills
- Reliability & Dependability
Staff Values for Religious Institutions
- We love god, love people.
- We have individual credibility.
- We display ownership of the mission.
- We operate in freedom & responsibility.
- We honor, trust & respect one another.
- We hold in high regard communication & collaboration.
The KPI or Key Performance Indicator measurement of the implementation of an organization’s core values (or soft skills) is a vital part ensuring business success. KPIs that need to be measured in this context include staff teamwork and collaboration, customer support KPIs, employee innovation, ownership of roles and responsibilities, organizational competencies, respect between team members and the employee-management relationship, and communication skills.
Real-time KPI tracking allows senior management to identify toxic short- and medium-term trends to develop positive strategies to improve the work environment and atmosphere before they result in long-term crises and negatively impact the organizational culture.