There are several indicators and data points you can use to derive this data from the software:
- The dashboard widgets for ‘Needs Help’ and ‘Rock Stars’ give you quick access to people who are not doing well, and people who are doing good.
- The person list shows average scores to review company-wide performance quickly.
- Use the Teams page to see how individual teams are doing. You can click on the team name to see the performance of each team member.
- The Result area performance report shows a list of all result areas and employees’ scores on them.
- You can view employees’ profiles and access their progress and average result area scores.
To export evaluation data for persons, teams, and projects, please visit Reports > Evaluations. You can select from available reporting options and export the data into spreadsheets.