Quantity Surveyor & General Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Attending book-in meetings in the morning.
- Attending brief meetings.
- Checking purchase orders before Construction.
- Compiling construction quotes (costs, quantities).
- Compiling furniture quotations (costs, quantities and pictures).
- Compiling project programs or gantt charts (If Needed).
- Cost control of projects.
- Filing & Archiving.
- Fire & Council Approval.
- Imputing rates.
- Liaising with clients.
- Liaising with contractors & suppliers.
- Managing price lists from suppliers.
- Measuring drawings.
- Preparing bills of quantity and contract documents for tender.
- Quantifying items to be built and supplied.
- Requesting Quotes.
- Trackers & Delivery dates (if needed).
Construction Project Manager Job Responsibilities
- After sales service.
- Brief Designers
- Brief QS
- Bumf Layout
- Check BOQ’s & input selling rates
- Check Drawings
- Check orders received & request Invoices
- Client Liaison, service & managing expectations
- Communicating with OTI Team (Directors, Accounts, Design & Ground Control) – Email Communications to Project Team.
- Compile Furniture Costings
- Compile Project Programs
- Compile Quotes
- Compiling orders for management signature
- Consulting with clients to give correct solution
- Coordinate delivery dates
- Covering all bases, documenting & recording events & approvals
- Establish budgets with clients
- General Office Duties
- Giving Briefs
- Issue drawings to contractors & obtain quotes
- Managing & Liaise with Contractors
- Meet client & take brief
- Meet Contractors on Site
- Obtain client approvals
- On target Brand Ambassador (Dress, Attitude, Speaking etc.)
- Presentation to clients
- Project Programs, compiling, updating, communicating, managing & coordinating
- Project Variation Reports & approvals
- Re-con project account
- Send Invoices & follow up payments
- Sign Off Contractor Invoices
- Site handover & Snag List
- Site Meetings
- Space Planning
- Up selling
Construction Supervisor job responsibilities
- Accomplishing project by defining the scope and resources required.
- Allocating resources, materials, sub-contractors and other staff.
- Hiring, training and general management of all employees on the project.
- Maintaining a safe, secure and healthy work environment by adhering to and enforcing safety codes.
- Monitoring performance of sub-contractors and staff.
- Monitoring project budget.
Painter job responsibilities
- Equipment maintenance
- Job site organization
- Reading plans and specifications
- Spackling and hot mudding
Construction KPIs or Key Performance Indicators for the construction industry aim to measure the success and achievements of the quantity surveyor and general assistant, the construction project manager, and the construction supervisor portfolios with the primary goal of the acquisition, management, and retention of customers within the construction industry. Thus, each organization has the ability to prepare quotations, project plans, and the bill of materials for the construction of buildings, roads, bridges, and other related infrastructure.
Continuous KPI tracking and measurement allows for the identification of adverse short and medium-term tendencies to ensure that they don’t develop into long-term crises.