Office Cleaner Job Responsibilities
- Assisting supervisors with purchasing of Office Cleaning Products.
- General Cleaning of the office.
- General filing and archiving.
- General office duties.
- Keeping the Bathroom neat & tidy.
- Keeping the Kitchen neat & tidy.
- Packing away the groceries.
- Vacuuming the carpets.
Housekeeper Job Duties
- Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks.
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces.
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures.
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste.
- Ironing clothing items.
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies.
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area.
- Making beds and changing linens.
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed.
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry.
- Steaming and cleaning draperies.
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors.
- Tidying up rooms.
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools.
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs.
- Washing blinds & windows.
Hotel Housekeeper job responsibilities
- Check all appliances in rooms are in working order.
- Clean corridors, lobbies, stairways, elevators, and lounges as well as guest rooms.
- Distribute linen, towels and room supplies using wheeled carts or by hand.
- Ensure confidentiality and security of guest rooms.
- Organize work schedule from the room status list, arrivals and departures.
- Replace dirty linens with clean items.
- Respond to guest queries and requests.
- Restock room supplies such as drinking glasses, soaps, shampoos, writing supplies, mini bar.
Housekeeping Key Performance Indicators are primarily related to the cleaning of business environments like office, kitchens, boardrooms, and bathrooms, and hotels like bedrooms, bathrooms, lounges, and reception areas. Organizational success depends on how well housekeeping employees perform their duties. Real-time KPI-tracking adds value to the KPI-measurement process in that management can monitor results and stop negative trends from developing into long-term crises.
Measured KPIs are broken down into three major categories: Office cleaner jobs, Hotel housekeeper, and general housekeeper. Core competencies measured include vacuuming rooms, washing windows, cleaning bathrooms, changing towels and linen, and the organization of work schedule from room lists.