Entrepreneurial/General Business Skills (Quantitative)
- Demonstrates willingness to take calculated risks to achieve business goals.
- Encourages and supports entrepreneurial behavior in others.
- Notices and seizes profitable business opportunities.
- Overall entrepreneurial/general business skills.
- Proposes innovative business deals to potential customers, suppliers, and business partners.
- Stays abreast of business, industry, and market information that may reveal business opportunities.
Project & Account Manager job responsibilities (Quantitative)
- Act as the key point of contact for owned client relationships for the client’s brand.
- Champion quality of work delivered to clients.
- Establish strong relationships with all teams.
- Keep meticulous documentation, managing and maintaining client communications and transactions.
- Lead strategic meetings, presentations and provide insights to project teams and client.
- Lead the development and execution of account plans.
- Oversee the preparation of financial documents regarding project financials.
- Run full cycle management of client expectations.
Management Trainee job responsibilities (Quantitative)
- Customer complaints received.
- The percentage of incoming calls answered within 30 seconds.
- The percentage of items returned.
- The proportion of sales accounted for by returning customers.
- The time it takes to fulfill an order.