Entrepreneurial/General Business Skills
- Demonstrates willingness to take calculated risks to achieve business goals.
- Encourages and supports entrepreneurial behavior in others.
- Notices and seizes profitable business opportunities.
- Overall entrepreneurial/general business skills.
- Proposes innovative business deals to potential customers, suppliers, and business partners.
- Stays abreast of business, industry, and market information that may reveal business opportunities.
Project & Account Manager job responsibilities
- Act as the key point of contact for owned client relationships for the client’s brand.
- Champion quality of work delivered to clients.
- Establish strong relationships with all teams.
- Keep meticulous documentation, managing and maintaining client communications and transactions.
- Lead strategic meetings, presentations and provide insights to project teams and clients.
- Lead the development and execution of account plans.
- Oversee the preparation of financial documents regarding project financials.
- Run full cycle management of client expectations.
Management Trainee job responsibilities
- Customer complaints received.
- The percentage of incoming calls answered within 30 seconds.
- The percentage of items returned.
- The proportion of sales accounted for by returning customers.
- The time it takes to fulfill an order.
The primary role of an organization’s management is to guide the organization in new directions, lead operations, and monitor growth and development progress. KPIs are a critical aspect to ensure that senior management continues to lead the organization along the path of financial success and profitability.
Real-time tracking of Key Performance Indicators allows for the comprehensive tracking of all KPIs linked to all of the management profiles within an organization. These include skills like entrepreneurial business skills, business leadership and vision, market leadership and the proposition of new business deals, sales account management, and increase profitability and reduce loss-making ventures.