Maintenance Mechanic job responsibilities (Quantitative)
- Arranges delivery and/or pick-up of parts and supplies.
- Assists in maintaining proper inventory of spare parts and supplies.
- Assists with other duties as assigned by Maintenance Manager and/or plant supervision.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Conducts preventative maintenance checks to ensure machinery is operational for manufacturing.
- Design new/revised plant equipment; some plumbing, electrical, or other needs.
- Examines mechanical equipment to detect malfunction.
- Generate, maintain and control all specifications. Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment, dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Meet required deadlines.
- Performs general maintenance to building structure including but not limited to: plumbing, painting, welding, electrical, HVAC, boiler, and/or general facility maintenance.
- Performs job responsibilities in accordance with company policies, procedures, safety, and applicable laws.
- Performs visual inspection using any necessary tools, gauges, or measuring devices to detect any malfunctions.
- Provide support to production.
- Replacement of worn dies.
- Uses computer to maintain information on machinery and building status.
Repairs and Maintenance (Quantitative)
- Improve Reception Productivity
- Maintain Office Morale
- Make a Good First Impression
- Provide Efficient Trafficking
Maintaining Stores and Spares Department (Quantitative)
- Assist in the maintenance of the stores and spares department.
- Complete all paperwork procedures when using equipment from the stores and spares department.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all inventory held on hand.
Health and Safety (Quantitative)
- At all times take care and exercise caution when shifting, parking or driving any vehicles (this includes abiding by the traffic laws at all times).
- Ensure you understand and comply with all Occupational Safety and Health standards and procedures.
- Maintain a tidy, safe workshop area in which to carry out your work.
- Maintain equipment in good repair.
- Report all accidents, actual and potential.
- Use equipment in a safe manner at all times.
- Wear appropriate supplied health and safety equipment.
- Work in a safe manner at all times.