Managing and Training Team Members
- Developing Employee Instructional/Educational Competencies – Effectively train and coach employees on successfully utilizing the Mathnasium Method and Mathnasiums teaching constructs to improve instructional capabilities.
- Developing Employee Leadership/Managerial Competencies – Effectively train, coach, and develop employees on leadership skills and management best practices which enable employee in leadership roles to thrive in their roles.
- Developing Employee Parent & Student Interaction Competencies – Coach and train staff on how to interact properly, positively, politely, and professionally with parents and students.
- Developing Employee Sales/Relationship Competencies – Effectively train and coach employees in developing sales and relationship building skills which enable employees to successfully sell the Mathnasium program, in addition, to establish a positive rapport with customers.
- Employee Performance – Ensure team members are informed and adhere to company policy, devote to high educational quality and maintain a high level of professionalism, correct inappropriate behavior as soon as it occurs
- Leading by Example – Is the team member a role model for instruction, sales, center management, and customer interaction demonstrating exceptional technique and mastery to employees through direct actions were taken?
- Master Trainer – Effectively training and coaching all positions (manage the development of Instructors, Lead Instructors, Assistant Center Directors, and Center Directors) in the
- Mathnasium Career Path on achieving peak performance in current roles and developing capabilities for future role opportunities.
- Motivating Employees – Effectively motivate, recognize, reward, and encourage employees to excel in their role and achieve success using positive reinforcement
- Organizational Culture – Effectively establish an organizational culture at the center that promotes top performance, continuous feedback, focused on employee development, internal promotion, and fosters a collaborative environment?
- Overall On the Job Training – Effectively observe employee’s interaction with students and parents to intervene when appropriate to provide effective on-the-job coaching which facilitates meta-cognition/self-awareness for employees driving reflective learning which develops employees’ competencies, refine technique, and ensure an overall positive experience for students, parents, and employee?
- Work Ethics Training – Train team members to be punctual, reliable, and communicating ahead of time to achieve high team morale.
Leadership Effectiveness – Self-Reflection
- Overall, how effective do you feel leadership communicates the goals and strategy?
- What leadership attributes do you value the most?
- If you were leading your team, what is one thing you would do differently?
The employee’s ability to work in a team is a part of any organization, regardless of its capacity. Key Performance Indicators or KPIs that measure the organization’s employees to work in teams are intended to measure the optimal functioning, development, and success of teams set up within the organization. Basically, the organization cannot prosper without cohesive teams.
Therefore, the team key performance areas that must be measured include the development and management of team leaders, problem-solving skills, thought leadership, development of new strategies, ideas, and solutions to problems, attributes of a team player, and team player training and development.