Receptionist and Office & Admin Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Answer the phones.
- General filing and archiving.
- General office duties.
- Manage office cleaner.
- Office maintenance.
- Purchase office groceries.
- Purchase office stationary and supplies.
- Welcoming guests & serving refreshments to visitors.
Objectives of a Receptionist
- Improve Reception Productivity
- Maintain Office Morale
- Make a Good First Impression
- Provide Efficient Trafficking
Customer service for hospitality
- Create strong customer relationships – Going above and beyond for each and every guest.
- Maintain a warm friendly environment – Avoid slouching, leaning over the desk, etc when serving guests.
- Make customer feel as if they are part of a family – Treat every guest as if they were a member of your family, show them the same courtesy and respect.
- Professionalism – Always maintain the highest level of professionalism.
- Provide Quality Customer Service – Greet all customers with a friendly smile, be pleasant, friendly, offer assistance and be helpful in a positive manner.
- Provide Quality Knowledge to Guests – Ensure all guest are well informed of park facilities and procedures on arrival and given information on what to do in the surrounding areas.
- Reconfirming Guest Data – Reconfirm all reservation details with the guest on check in to ensure we have the correct details of contact and stay.
General duties for a Front desk executive
- Deal with all work in a timely manner.
- Deliver all work to a high quality standard.
- Ensure Office policies and procedures are implemented and applied appropriately, including the Policies and Procedures for Continuous Practice Improvement and Corporate Policy Manuals.
- Meet agreed performance targets and standards.
- Undertake such other duties and special assignments as may be allocated by the Manager.