Assistant Training Manager job responsibilities
- Analyze customer satisfaction reports and quality reports periodically to identify the training needs.
- Designing and developing training programs.
- Develop and deliver training on account of issues/areas recommended by the Client in e-mails/conference calls.
- Drive design, development, and delivery of all ongoing, new-hire, re-training, and other programs and allocating resources required for the same.
- Evaluate/Analyze and identify training needs to meet account/program objectives.
- Monitor and control all account related training activities (planning and execution) on the site by the trainers.
- Planning and assessment of training programs.
- Provide timely feedback on all account training and instructional design to the trainers.
- Research and experiment of new processes/systems to improve training function.
- Responsible for an assessment of client training requests and implementation.
- Review and monitor all account training activities by trainers.
- Review existing New Hire Certification/re-certification/quizzing processes frequently and measure effectiveness.
- To participate in all relevant client calls and take the learning forward in training module development.
- Training Feedback Analysis for continual improvement in training function.
Training and Development Officer job responsibilities
- Assist in the review and development of policies and procedures as and when required.
- Coordinate with HR for employee inductions, including review and development to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the program.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and continuous improvement methodology across all aspects of this role.
- Design, coordinate and deliver internal training programs in consultation with the People and Performance Manager and/or departmental managers.
- Develop training support documentation as required.
- Ensure all work is carried out in a professional and safe manner.
- Ensure the accurate and timely implementation and maintenance of training records in consultation with other Human Resources personnel.
- In consultation with the People and Performance, the Manager recommends and coordinates the provision of specialized external training as required.
- Participate in external audits as and when required.
- Participate in the development, review, and monitoring of the Annual Training Matrix.
Training Coordinator job responsibilities
- Conduct training assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house).
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials.
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records.
- Map out annual training plans for management, HR, customer support and more.
- Market available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions.
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes).
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques.
Teaching Assistant job responsibilities
- Attending meetings and trainings.
- Communication with administration and/or supervisors.
- Discipline referrals.
- Emails to students and/or parents.
- Emergency alerts.
- Engaging with students and/or parents through the messaging platform.
- Managing time.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Minimal assistance.
- Office hours.
- Setting up environment for beginning of term in the messaging platform.
- Timeclock responsible.
Training and development is a core function of the organization, irrespective of its size. Key Performance Indicators or KPIs for the training and development department, including real-time tracking, are intended to measure the optimal functioning of staff employed by the organization. Essentially, the organization cannot flourish without high-functioning employees.
Therefore, the key performance areas that must be measured include the identification of individual training and development needs, ensure that the stated training meets its desired outcomes, review the company’s training and development policies and methodologies, research, design and develop training programs, and manage external training facilitators and development programs.