AssessTEAM today released its much-anticipated collaborative employee evaluation, engagement and profitability analysis suite for businesses of all sizes. A free trial is available for registration online at www.assessteam.com
The solution debuts at Web Summit SURGE 2016 Alpha, an exclusive group within the conference, reserved for promising new web products. The launch follows months of real-world use and testing by partners from a variety of market segments.
Key features and benefits
- Flexible evaluation methodology – Quantitative evaluations, peer evaluations, self-evaluations and 360-degree evaluations all in a single system.
- Performance trends – Spot trends in employee performance with granular detail per job objective and find your rock stars and the ones who need just a little help!
- Profitability tracking – Know what projects and project types result in profits for the company. Learn about successes and failures using clear data driven dashboards.
- Change towards excellence – Access employee productivity and project profitability metrics to make data driven decisions to change processes, reward and train employees as needs are.
- No infrastructure investment – Accessible anytime, anywhere, requiring no software or hardware, maintenance or upgrades to scale.
“Our new employee evaluation solution gives businesses a competitive edge in the ever-changing business environment by incorporating employee engagement, evaluation, and profitability analysis in a single powerful cloud-based suite,” said Manoj Manghnani, co-founder and CEO of AssessTEAM. “Our 25 HR solution delivery partners love AssessTEAM’s easy-to-use evaluation methodology because it makes them more efficient, facilitates true team evaluation in terms of profitability, and drives business excellence.”
“Business leaders are seeing a growing need to engage all employees to become more informed, active, and effective collaborators within the organization”, said David Lason, CEO at Custom Software Lab. “AssessTEAM’s employee evaluation solution addresses this business requirement by providing team members with access to clear job profiles, concise evaluation reporting, and constructive input that helps them work towards common organizational goals”.
“Simply put, AssessTEAM has made our team members even more productive. The dashboard views engage team members at the right time, for the right pieces of their job objectives. The collaborative nature of the solution helps us work as a team to address and solve problems as they are identified – quickly, efficiently, and using the most up to date information,” said Sandeep Walavalkar, HR Manager, J. K. Plastics, Ltd. “I have confidence that the data we gather now using the AssessTEAM’s solution will yield rewards in greater accuracy and efficiency throughout the manufacturing process”.
AssessTEAM delivers consistently up-to-date business intelligence for timely, on- target decision-making with minimal investment in information technology infrastructure.
Sign up to be a AssessTEAM Foundation customer
Users and organizations can sign up for a free Beta trial of AssessTEAM’s web-based project management solution at https://www.assessteam.com
The intuitive user interface allows businesses to start using it quickly with data import taking seconds and most customers are able to send out their first evaluations in minutes.
Headquartered in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, AssessTEAM enables easy employee evaluation, engagement and profitability analysis for every size business. True team evaluation with profitability tracking helps businesses align rewards with business objectives. These benefits are derived from software as a service (SaaS) – which requires no software and no dedicated hardware – and freedom of communication. For more information about AssessTEAM visit https://www.assessteam.com or Surge 2016 – Bangaluru.
Media Contact:Danielle Shepherd