Scores are categorized in one of 5 ways
- Subordinate evaluation score – Persons on a lower peer group evaluating a person on a higher peer group.
- Self-evaluation score – Persons evaluating themselves.
- Peer evaluation score – Persons evaluating others on the same peer group.
- Supervisor evaluation score – Persons on a higher peer group evaluating a person on a lower peer group.
- Client satisfaction score – Scores assigned by Clients doing a service satisfaction evaluation.
The following peer groups are available for selection.
- Owners / Board of directors
- Top management
- Middle management
- Lower management
- Senior executives