Simple evaluations are one of the foundations of the software, select peer groups either on job titles or by the person and see appropriate scores on the reports. Peer groups are used to find the person’s position in the organizational hierarchy so the scores assigned can be categorized.
Scores are categorized in one of 5 ways
- Subordinate evaluation score – Persons on a lower peer group evaluating a person on a higher peer group.
- Self-evaluation score – Persons evaluating themselves.
- Peer evaluation score – Persons evaluating others on the same peer group.
- Supervisor evaluation score – Persons on a higher peer group evaluating a person on a lower peer group.
- Client satisfaction score – Scores assigned by Clients doing a service satisfaction evaluation.
The following peer groups are available for selection.
- Owners / Board of directors
- Top management
- Middle management
- Lower management
- Senior executives