Employees look forward to performance evaluations as recognition is a key driver of the enthusiasm and the resulting productivity. Interestingly it has been proven that humans prefer negative recognition to no recognition at all. The existence of an instituted recognition system would mean that the organization is stable, progressive, go-getting and seriously considers the worth that is being delivered to them on a day to day basis. Thus, the employee’s sense of worth, commitment, and belonging is cocooned in the shell of the organization. Appraisals also provide the perfect setting for an employer and employee to recognize and agree upon individual training requirements. Organizations also stand to benefit from having an effective performance appraisal system in place as it can monitor its recruitment and induction practices as well as have the satisfaction of overseeing the productivity of its staff.
While most organizations have a performance appraisal system in place, often they lack the necessary muscle to drive profitability.
You know you need to gear up your appraisal software or invest in one when:
- You are chasing expensive consultants.
- You are giving away support fees for employee evaluation.
- Your current assessment software is offering you stunted services.
Invest in a world-class performance appraisal system. It offers multiple advantages
- Employee engagement, mentoring and profitability are possible in a single amalgamated suite.
- Compensation is linked to performance and involves data-driven reward decisions.
- Evaluation feedback can be provided on an ongoing basis. The software identifies projects at risk or employees who need help.
- Provides clear employee deliverables, measures performance against these deliverables and delivers excellent tracking reports.
- You can also opt for high-tech continuous feedback 360-degree evaluations or project-based assessments. It also accommodates customized processes.
- Integrates timesheets into the system. So performance metrics correlate time spent and profitability.
The overall benefits of an effective performance appraisal system
Efficient performance reviewsA performance review software can enhance the efficiency and accuracy of employee performance reviews. The software can be used as an addition to an existing HRIS or may be a vital inclusion when selecting a new HRIS
Rounded Performance ViewAn appraisal software can fetch you 360-degrees reviews allowing employee feedback from customers, peers, and managers. This helps you get a holistic view of an employee’s strengths and weaknesses.
Unbiased performance trackingWhen reviews are conducted on the fly, you run the risk of biased opinions creeping in because recent, unpleasant incidents may skew the evaluation. This can lead to any past positive behaviors being overlooked.
With AssessTEAM performance review software, a manager can keep a running log of notes that represent an employee’s progress over time. AssessTEAM engages employees by giving them clear deliverables for themselves, measures performance using the deliverables defined as result areas/performance indicators, and delivers powerful tracking reports to show where the employee needs help, how they can improve and how this compares with other individuals.
Appraisals offer an excellent opportunity to focus on work activities and goals and encourage better performance. They can have a profound impact on levels of employee enthusiasm which can raise productivity levels. It is important that you work with an efficient performance appraisal system like AssessTEAM for stunning results.
Contact one of our experienced support team members today to get started with a free trial of AssessTEAM.