What is a 360 degree review?
A 360-degree review is a system or tool that provides each employee the opportunity to receive performance feedback from the people who work around them. This typically includes the employee’s manager, peers, customers, or reporting staff members.
Benefits of the 360 degree review
- Provides feedback to employees from various sources to help employees understand their strengths, weaknesses, goals, etc
- Develops and strengthens teamwork and accountability
- Fosters Continuous Improvement
- Offers constructive feedback to improve employee outputs
- Improves communication because the employee understands how others perceive them, which in turn assists with teamwork
- Improves motivation of employees knowing that multiple individuals gave the same positive feedback