AssessTEAM is built for busy professionals. We make it simple and quick to start employee evaluations.
Performance management with AssessTEAM does not need training or any detailed preparation, many customers send out their first evaluations in minutes. Some customers set things up so that team managers can do evaluations at will, yet others enable continuous feedback to empower their teams to leave feedback at will. We support every evaluation methodology from traditional reviews, critical incidents, 360-feedback, and real-time feedback.
1. The first step in setting up AssessTEAM is to get your employees in the system. There are multiple ways of doing this, the fastest being integration with one of our connected systems like Google Apps, Office 365, Basecamp, Wrike, or one of the 1500+ systems that interface with us via Zapier; an easy form lets you add one person at a time too.
Adding, editing, or deleting employees is fast and easy with APIs that help you constantly and consistently sync your data with your payroll system.
2. As you get all of your employees in the software the next step is to match their job titles with AssessTEAM pre-configured job titles. This step ensures you take advantage of the key performance indicator library that comes with the software.
AssessTEAM performance software includes the ability to create and input your own job titles as well. You can import them while uploading the CVS sheet or through the available integration options.
3. Profitability tracking available in the Enterprise Plan needs remuneration for all persons in the software, giving us the values to compute investment of time and money on projects.
This computation is a major factor in reporting of profitability of projects. Project profitability is determined by calculating the ratio of the profit earned to total revenues. With each new entry of fixed and variable costs, the profitability of projects is recorded.
The cost of a project includes two components:
- Fixed costs which come as operating expenses and
- variable costs that come from employee timesheets by multiplying timesheet hours into their man-hour cost.
The profit is then calculated by subtracting the total cost of the project, both fixed and variable, from the budget identified for that project.
Live tracking of project profitability helps project managers in finding problem areas, responding to risks quicker, and delivering on organizational targets.
4. Every organization is unique! Use our KPI templates to get baseline evaluation metrics that can be further customized to meet your needs. Create new KPIs or modify one of the 3000+ KPI databases from our library to match job profiles in your organization.
With AssessTEAM performance management software, you can conduct performance reviews, workplace engagement surveys, client feedback, employee exit interviews, goal setting at both the individual and the team level, and so much more – all in one easy to use suite.